Friday 3 June 2011

10.

I don't really believe that I have an actual basis on what I'm going to write about in this post, so like my last one, or any other one I've made, I'll just pretty much say what's either on my mind, what I've come to enjoy and what I think that any of you that are actually reading should check out. 


Now, I've only just recently heard this, infact, recently, for me, is actually about an hour ago, before I've just posted or wrote this now, and for those that read this at other times, or now, or whenever, what I mean is at 2.44, 03.06.11, but yeah, back to what I heard, it's a new song, and if you've heard it, you'll obviously know how amazing it is, and if you've haven't, then you've missed out obviously & I'll give you the link below, like I normally do, and then you can clearly check it out. 
Now, obviously I should have stated the song of what I'm glorifying, but I'm getting to it now, and the song is;
The Lonely Island Ft. Michael Bolton - 'Jack Sparrow', and I say this with sincereness, you must listen to this song, and I doubt you'd ever take it off replay, because that was pretty much all I was doing for about over an hour. 
I don't know how to put the song into words exactly, but I want to stipulate that anyone who actually listens to this song should take note that this song is actually rude, so anyone under the age of 14 should not listen to this song, unless you want to be exposed to something rude and what you shouldn't be listening to anyway because of your age. 
Some of you may even wonder 'why the age of 14? Shouldn't it be higher, like 16 or under?', well, the reason I said 14 is because this is the 21st century, and anyone from that age and over has heard these words and phrases a thousand times over, so really, I think under 14 is a age that should be protected from these words, but you know what, I don't think anybody will really care, or read this enough, and are just wondering what the link is, and then you'll listen to the song, but anyways, that wouldn't bother me because the whole point of me mentioning this song is because it's incredible and I want people to listen to it, so I got my message across, hopefully. 
If you watch the video, check out the costumes that Michael wears, I just want to say, he pulls them all off, and I mean ALL of them.
Another thing, I just want to stipulate that I have always been a Michael Bolton fan, from 'Go The Distance' to 'Just One Love' and so on, but he just nails this song, and completely blows me away, and I've actually never heard of The Lonely Island until this song, so yeah, I'm not one for rap, at all, but I wouldn't not listen to this. So, just check it out below;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

Just go on my word that it is incredible, and if you don't like it, then well, what is wrong with you? I shouldn't judge you on your music taste, but I just want you to like it, because the lyrics are genius and the artists are incredible.
Hey, would you look at that aswell, I did find a way to describe the song, I feel fairly proud of myself.


Besides from the song, I have actually begun watching the series One Tree Hill from the beginning, and what needs to be understood is that I would NEVER have thought of watching it, at all, because basically, I can't stand a series being about relationships, but when I watched the first ever episode, the pilot, I noticed there would be love, because I did read ahead on it, but then I just got interested in the brotherly relationship (I actually think it's more of bromance, and actually, I pretty much love bromance, so that was one of the factors why I'm watching it, and as I record it, I just fast forward past the parts I don't like, so I'm fine. I'll end up getting bored of it or something if I stumble across something more interesting, so really, I'll just see how the story lines go and so on. 


But, that is pretty much it for today, oh, I also saw Bones, Nigel-Murray did die, and I was extremely emotional about it, but then I learnt that the actress that played Daisy wasn't coming back, so for me, it was kind of a lose than win situation.
Also, a new What The Buck is out, so go check that out also;


http://www.youtube.com/whatthebuckshow

Until my next post.






Alana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment