Saturday 4 June 2011

11.

I was originally going to write this blog earlier, but almost all day I've been attempting to complete all of my Science coursework, which I should inform you, I have completely failed. Infact, for an hour I wrote just 4 or 5 sentences. I don't even know what I was doing in all of that time
I've actually done about 2 of them, and I have another 7 or 8 left, so I'm screwed, but being a linguist in the art of conning a teacher into giving me more time is my skill, so I'm hoping for another week. 
Just to give you a glimpse into what I've been doing, I'm showing my first ever picture on here, and what a shame it has to be science, huh?

I have done more than this though, and this was the first one I've completed, so if I've shown that I've done work, then just maybe I'll be able to talk my way through it, and heck, I normally do all my work, but my week has been busy.
Alright, maybe not full on crazy busy, and a lot of my time has been spent sleeping and casually messing about, but you can't really blame me, can you? Alright, yeah, you can. I just really don't want to do any of my science, I'll never use it again, I never want to use it again, and I have my first history test this Monday, and it is quite hard to focus on history and then try to do science. If you've done it, the two just somehow jumble together, but considering the fact that science is based throughout history, like Gibson and Einstein, science has to fit in there. 
But if only it were that simple. and sadly, it isn't. I have revision on World War 1/2 and then up to the 1970's, and I can certainly say, that when I get to this test, I am going to blank, I mean, seriously, I am going to blank up like the colour white, and then, as the time is ticking away, I'll desperately try to write something down, resulting in me writing complete and utter nonsense, and messing up all my words with terrible spelling errors, and when I think I'm safe, it'll turn out that I have wrote any paragraphs, or I've gone into a different time period. 
I'M STRESSING OUT. SERIOUSLY.
But, I have to understand that I have got myself in this predicament, so I have to sort it out, and get myself organized and prepared, but I feel more like concentrating on my history revision, which obviously, I MUST DO.

Also, has anyone heard the new All Time Low song 'I feel like Dancin' yet? If you haven't, shame on you, if you have, then wow, wow and just wow. I love it. and I'm not just saying that. 
All Time Low are one of my favourite bands, besides from Goo Goo Dolls, The Beatles, Journey and Fleetwood Mac. I came across this a couple of minutes ago, kind of like the The Lonely Island ft. Michael Bolton 'Jack Sparrow' I mentioned in yesterdays post. (The fact that I did another a day after the last means I'm on this computer a lot). But back to the actual point at hand, I heard it, I died a little, metaphorically, and then I couldn't stop replaying it, and I seem to do that a lot with songs I love, so if I mention that I replay a song a lot in another blog, then don't be shocked, and I won't be either.
The link is below, like most of the links I post, they are always below what I write, and I know 'why does she always mention that the link is below? Why can't she just post the link so I can click on it, without having to read/scan/glance any longer', well, my answer to that is I like to explain, and you can hold on, or the two seconds for you to read/scan or glance through this, you can go find it yourself, but if you hold up, you can just get the link below, and I sometimes think that is what people read this for, if people actually read this, so, back to putting the link below;


I'm serious, you must go listen to it, like, now. But yeah, my next blog should consist of me telling you how far I've got with anything that I have complained about in this post, maybe even a picture. MAYBE.
Oh yeah, new What The Buck Show video, he pretty much does one like almost every day, and if I miss a day or more of blogging, I'll just post all the ones that I failed to put up for those days, or you can go on his youtube channel and check him out;


Until next time, hope you enjoy and click on the links below. 



Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment