Friday 17 June 2011

18.

For some reason today, I could have done this blog earlier, I just chose to wait till later on in the afternoon to do it, and I have no idea why. I wasn't feeling lazy or in any position not to be able to write it, I just didn't. 
In all honesty I don't want to feel that again, so whether I do or do not want to do it, I will, but only if I'm actually at the computer because I can't do it with my mind, sadly.
Now, all of today I have been at the computer, I won't lie about it, but for nine or so hours I have been at the computer, I should note, I don't do it often, just once in a while, and the reason as to why I've been on for so long is because I've become obsessed with shopping online.
It's where I find most of my t-shirts and jewellery. But the only downside to it all, is that I want everything I like, and I don't have all that money on me because I'm saving it up to actually buy them and more.  
I don't think that made sense did it? If it did make sense to you, then good, if it didn't make sense then what I meant was I don't want to use the money I have now to buy anything, because if I do, I'll have to start saving up all over again, so I've decided not to buy everything I want until I've saved up enough.
I think I've just gone and confused it all up, but I can't explain it any other way, because for one thing, I've done it twice now.


Apart from that, this blog is kind of short today, just like yesterdays. I think this week is getting to become a little slow, and I know for a fact that when my necklace and shirt comes I'll blog about them, so that'll be fairly bigger than this one.
Also, I fear that when I brought my shirt, that I didn't put down the right size, so now I might get a shirt from the U.S and it might be to small, or to big.
If it does turn out like that, then I shall be miserable and extremely annoyed, because I had the same issue with a Bayern Munich shirt I brought once, which turned out to be really, really small, so I had to send that back, only that was from a store in the U.K, not the U.S
I'm freaking out over it now. I guess I have to wait till it comes now to find out, which will be such a waste of money!


Also, What The Buck Show's link for today is below;


http://www.youtube.com/user/peron75#p/u/0/6i9T9iZWFls

There is only one because he hasn't made his next one yet, so that'll be in my next blog along with the other links for his future videos, just remember to keep on checking them out!
Also my apologies for this one being so small, although, some of you might think it's great because there isn't so much to read, I don't know, so, until my next blog.




Alana.



No comments:

Post a Comment