Thursday 16 June 2011

17.

I feel more better doing my blogs when I'm available to do them, so when I make a blog it may just be on random days, but I aim to do it so I have at least a few a week, or even more, but I can't be 100% guaranteed
Anyways, for the best 2 and 1/2 days my family and I have been cleaning out each room and other rooms also because council men are coming to replace the heaters, and because the heaters wire are underneath the carpets in both the upstairs and downstairs room, we have pretty much had to move everything out.
As we're tidying though, I stumbled across t-shirts I had actually completely forgot about! Not to mention other un-mentionable s and even a few magazines that had managed to stay in shape. 
It's been quite tiring believe it or not, because apart from finding random things, we've also had to carry tables and boxes downstairs even 5 minutes to make more room for other boxes, to then fill them up and then take them downstairs, kind of like a loop.
The men are coming on Monday, but our house is a ridiculous mess, and I also believe my mum to be a hoarder also, that is why there is so much junk in my house. 
Apart from that, I've been pretty much balling my eyes out almost every repeat of Cold Case that has been on.
AND DON'T JUDGE ME EITHER.
I find the episodes really sad, the story-lines are just brilliant. Mind you, I've only got to the fourth series, so I have another 3 to go,  and they may get worse, or so I've heard/been told.
But for now, I just get so miserable over them, although I know that they aren't actually real-life, besides some that are based on real-life events, which saddens me more, but they are so well acted, and you feel sorry for the character, even the bad guy! 
And let me tell you, only a few shows can make a bad guy look good, or even allow you to remotely feel sorry for them. I actually suggest that people watch Cold Case because it is a terrific series, infact, definitely one of my favourites.
I've also been getting alot of the music that is played at the beginning or during the end of the episodes.
Which means I've now become addicted to listening to songs like Oasis's 'Little By Little' and Tim McGraw's 'I've Got Friends That Do'.


I think that is it for this blog, because I haven't got all that much more to add, except I brought a lego crocodile necklace off the internet, so I'm really excited about getting that, infact, I'll show you a picture along with my new t-shirt that's coming.


Below is the What The Buck Show videos that I didn't post for the past few days, so you can watch them now, unless you're following his channel, which would be fantastic.


http://www.youtube.com/user/WHATTHEBUCKSHOW#p/u/0/HxJN5IyuJmU

http://www.youtube.com/user/peron75#p/u/0/KxT9swYQTRQ

You know, you didn't actually miss that many videos because luckily he didn't make to many, and only one of them is an actual full on video, the other, well to you that would be the bottom one, is shorter.


Anyways, I do believe I'll make a blog tomorrow because I have nothing to do, at all, and plans won't even pop up, but for safety until my next blog.




Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment