Thursday 9 June 2011

14.

Sadly, due to being busy most of yesterday I didn't actually have time to make a post, so now, today, because I'm literally free for the entire of the day I'm going to have to fit two posts together into one, but considering that most of my blogs are actually quite long, and I have on few occasions mentioned more than one day, this post should just look as casual as the rest.
Now, in my last 2 blogs, I mentioned that I'd put images up, and they would be of my posters that I have on my wall, or I need to put up and haven't really gotten around to doing that first, and then the blog that is supposed to be for today afterwards.
I should also stipulate that one of the reasons I wasn't able to do my blog was because I was doing maths revision around my teachers house because tomorrow I have my second and last maths test, which I believe should be fairly easier because it's a calculator test, and I'm also really hoping that I finish this one, unlike my last maths test on the Monday.
But moving off the subject of tests because I normally get myself all stressed out about them, I took the 2 different photos of my wall, because all my posters wouldn't fit on one picture, and I can use two clear photos to show what I have on my walls, at the moment anyways, because I have far more to put up.
First off is the wall above my head;
This wall consists of;

4 All Time Low images.
2 Oli Sykes images.
1 Jared Leto image.
1 You Me At Six image.
1 giant The Beatles 3D poster.
2 giant Doctor Who posters.

If you can't tell already, I do really love All Time Low, and I do actually have more images of them, but I don't have any more room to fit them, because next to my bed is my wardrobe, and I can't really fit any posters behind that. Also, it is terribly hard to try and fill in the white gaps, so I really had to think about the placement of the posters. I'm a little relieved I managed to do it aswell. 
My next wall is the one to my right;
This wall consists of alot more images, one of which appears to have been cut off, which just goes to show I couldn't even fit all of my posters on one wall with just one photo. On this wall is;

1 Scott Pilgrim VS. The World image.
2 big The Beatles images and two small Bealtes postcards.
1 Jensen Ackles image.
1 Vampire Sucks image.
1 1966 Adam West as Batman image.
1 Frankie Boyle image.
1 Oasis image.
1 Russell Howard Live;DingleDodies image.
1 One Direction poster.
1 big All Time Low image.
1 Inception image.
1 tiny little Paul Rudd image.
1 David Tennant poster.
1 Matt Bellamy poster.
1 Limitless image.
1 Bones image.

I have far more on this wall, and I was afraid that the list would go on longer, but I'm a little glad it didn't. The reason for the Inception, Vampire Sucks, Limitless and Scott Pilgrim VS. The World images is because they are some of my favourite films, so why not have images of them up on my wall? The reason for the Adam West as Batman image is because I just LOVED the old Batman episodes. They were so cheesy and hilariously bad, but mainly, I love Adam West's voice. If you've noticed, I've got a few postcards and tiny images, that is because I needed something to cover up the white gaps, because, no matter how many times I tried to re-arrange my wall to avoid any gaps, I always got a few, so they were my best option to try to getting rid of them. The image that was cut of was yes, my Bones image.

So, that is pretty much my walls. Sadly, there are no more posters on them, but that is because I haven't had time to put any more images up. 
I have quite alot left to add, mostly from my SFX, Kerrang! and Film magazines. I don't just get posters and images from magazines, sometimes I print them off (Jensen Ackles, Frankie Boyle, the top Beatles image) or I get some as give-aways from newspapers.
I said in one of my last two blogs that I was deeply disappointed with a poster I got from a Doctor Who magazine, now, what the image showed me, was just The Doctor (if you look at my blog that has the image with the Doctor Who magazine, then you will see what the magazine showed and made me believe the poster to actually look like), but it actually opened up to show not only The Doctor but Amy Pond also, wait, I'm pretty sure I mentioned all of that in the previous blog, so I'll just show you a photo instead.
Understanding the fact that this poster may look good to some, it just really saddened me because I only wanted Matt Smith as The Doctor, but, I shouldn't be so ungrateful, so, of course I'm going to put it up, because I don't exactly want to waste it, but I won't make a silly mistake like that again, I hope. Also, another poster I got recently was this;
Most people should be able to recognise him and the character he is portraying, but in the case that you don't, it's the ever most attractive Ryan Reynolds, as the DC Comic hero Hal Jordan or Green Lantern. I like this poster because I SO want to see this film, and I just to inform you, this poster isn't a big one like it would appear, it is more like the size of the All Time Low poster on my right wall, but I don't think that would matter entirely to you because it is of course going on my wall.
That should pretty sum up my posters and images thing I've mentioned.
and it looks really long, and I mean really, really long. But, I'm going to put that down to the fact that it is because of the images, that I would have shrunk smaller, but didn't because you actually need to see the images.

The second part of this journal was supposed to be based on the today blog, but I haven't got that much to say, due to the fact that I've spent my time writing everything in the blog I was supposed to have done yesterday, so, because I'm a generally lazy person at the moment, I've decided that all of the above counts as today's and the days before blog.
But, because I'm partly interested at the moment, I should mention that tomorrow I am going to blog. and it will include a image, but this time instead of just showing you the image and writing what is on it, I'll show the image, write what is on it and then write about why I've put those certain pictures up in little brief descriptions.
But it will be early as I have my maths test in the morning (which I shall also inform you how that went) and I can just come online straight afterwards, which means due to the fact that What The Buck Show doesn't post until later on, I'll have to include the links tomorrow, or, in the event that I don't blog until after that video comes out, then I can just post it straight away with blog. I don't know, what I do know however is that I owe you links to the What The Buck Show's videos that you've missed and I failed to put up, so they are below, and because I also said I owe you, each link is to a different and new video, so it saves you have to go onto his channel (and in order of video posted);




That would then be pretty much it for the videos you missed, going from the 6th, to the 7th and onto the 8th. Man, I can't believe how many he videos he makes, I almost missed one of them, but anyways, just click and watch. That should pretty much be it for this post, so if you actually read it, congratulations, because if I were you, I'd glance/scan through until I see something interesting, but that would be me, whatever you do is whatever you do.

Till tomorrow anyways.


Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment