Sunday 19 June 2011

19.

So, my necklace and shirt still haven't come, so no I still don't have any photos, but I'm starting to like being able to post on any day available, even though you'll be getting a new post once in a while, but I won't forget, or stop, so it is pretty much all cool.


First off, I went ASDA today to buy some new DVD's, and what I came out with was Paul and Black Sheep. Now, I loved Paul, I went to see it in the cinema, I laughed and cried at it because it was just that good, and Black Sheep, although it is a horror, and I don't actually like horrors all that much, it is mixed with comedy, so I thought, why not? I have seen it, I did enjoy it so I went and got the film...well, eventually.
You see, when I went to the checkouts to buy the two DVD's, as it turns out, I need a ID now. You've got to understand that I'm not 18, or 21, I need an ID to prove that I am 15. I was told to get an ID out, not that people need their looks anymore just to be proof enough, and because I didn't have a ID, I had to out the DVD's back, which actually royally annoyed me.
I ended up resorting to getting my sister to phone our mum to come down so she could come and buy them for us, which was embarrassing and stupid, but it did end up happening and because she was there, I got a third DVD, an 18, as I can't buy a DVD that states it's for 18 because I have another 2 years to go, but what does it matter really? I can't get any other film until I get an ID.
Anyways, the DVD that I got my mum to get was Wanted, with James McAvoy, of whom is one of my favourite actors and of course I liked the film also, so yeah, that was pretty much most of my day and the photos are below;
The only other thing that I have done today is I went to Radford Bank, which is basically a carvery, for a fathers day lunch, and because my Dad is dead, it was more like a granddad day lunch. Either way, all I know is I stuffed my face, I ate ice-cream and I'm still feeling the effects of eating to much, but it was good.
I don't have much for this blog, which is starting to become a thing with me now, I used to write huge blogs, but now, they are just getting smaller. I think my life needs a bit more to include so I can write about it. 
Maybe in my next blog, I'll write more about me, about what I like, what I hate and so on, but I mainly want to get my shirt and necklace blog done first.
Also, for tomorrow, I mentioned in my previous blog that I have men coming to change the heaters, and that day would be tomorrow, so I'm not entirely looking forward to that, I guess, I'm just going to have go for a walk out, or anything not to just get in the way.

Below, are the What The Buck Show videos that I haven't posted;




There aren't that many again, but mind you, I haven't posted for 2 days, so I don't believe that are that many videos that can be posted as he does it daily, and F.Y.I, one of those videos is for today, so for 2 days you missed 2, and then I included today's also.
That would appear to be it for this blog, and I'm feeling a little down I couldn't have made it better, or that I should have put more effort into it, but I didn't sadly, but anyways, it should be alright, I will most likely make my next blog bigger hopefully. Until my next blog.


Alana.


No comments:

Post a Comment