Tuesday 28 June 2011

21.

So, I haven't obviously updated my blog in a while, and because I have time to do so, and many things to include, I can do one now, although it is going to end up being an early blog, but it doesn't at all really matter.
First off, I should put this week should be amazing, well, not everyday of this week, but most days. The days that shall not be so splendid will be when I go to the doctors, due to the unfortunate timing of a blister, that doesn't appear at all right, and stings like a bitch. I won't tell you more about my foot or whatever, because one, it is disgusting, and two, I don't want my blog to be very much about my foot. But I do need a doctors appointment. 


Onto what I'm supposed to be really mentioning in this blog, tomorrow I'm getting my helix pierced. For those that don't know what the helix is, it is pretty much just the top of your ear, but it pierces through the cartilage, meaning it cannot be pierced with a gun, but with a needle. In all honesty, it actually sounds pretty painful, and I admit, I'm not particularly one for pain, but I'm looking forward to getting it. I also mentioned in a previous blog that I was going to get tickets to see Wicked for my 16th, and well, I did, so now I've got plans, and am going to see my favourite ever musical, although, the tickets are brilliant, they are not right at the front, as I did refuse to pay £66 for myself, and then added from my friend and family (friend not being plural because my other friends don't like Wicked, which is fair on them, but I don't understand how someone can't like it.


Next, is this Saturday, in which because my mum brought The Sun for over a week and a half, she got little coupons in the newspaper, and after collecting a few of them, she sent them off and got two tickets to Alton Towers. My sister has her camping practice this weekend, which my mum second optioned me and asked me to, of course, after asking my sister. I suppose I'm upset that my mum chooses me after thinking of my sister, but its better than her not bothering with me at all, which happens quite often. Regardless, I'm excited to go, and just hope I don't get sick of any of the rides, which would mostly involve me going on high ones or fast ones to get sick.
Also, speaking of my mum, last night (27.06.11), she went to see Take That in Birmingham! I was quite jealous she went, and she hadn't even told us she was going or brought tickets till about 3 nights before she went, but at least she enjoyed it, and she also came back with a t-shirt, which I kinda' wish she'd brought one for me to.


That is pretty much it so far for these few days, I'm also waiting on my replacement shirt to come for the US, so when that comes I'm guaranteed I'll be wearing that to Alton Towers, just to make sure it fits. Below are the What The Buck Show videos for the past few days;


http://www.youtube.com/user/WHATTHEBUCKSHOW#p/u/1/B9yeVh6r31k


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92D6WeE6XJ0

http://www.youtube.com/user/peron75#p/u/0/Ql8-vDOt3Pk


That is it for this blog. Believe it or not, I thought that it was going to actually be longer, I seem to have that thought often when I write a blog, but it just never seems to happen. I'm pretty sure that I'll make more blogs this week, and I'll make one for tomorrow after getting my ear pierced, I should note, I'm nervous, and I'm really afraid of the pain, but I'll mention what actually happened tomorrow, and of course I'll blog Saturday or Sunday, reporting on Alton Towers, and that will come with pictures, and tomorrows blog should include a picture of my earring.
Till my next blog (tomorrow).




Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment