Friday 10 June 2011

15.

So, as it turns out, I'm actually going to be doing my blog early, which then means that you can't get the What The Buck's new video till tomorrow, so I'm sorry for that, but I'm doing this now because I'll be busy later, and I'll be able to just get this out of the way.
Now, first off, I had the second part of my maths exam this morning, and although it was fairly easier as it was a calculator test, I failed to finish that one aswell, even with the extra time I was given again, I didn't finish it, and it has really annoyed me, but heck, if I get a low grade I'm going to have to take a resit, which is going to end up costing me money and start all over again with a different exam.
I finished most of my history questions, except the ones I chose to leave out and I also finished my English, my honest to god least favourite.
Weirdly enough though, I'm not beating myself up over this one, and I know I should because I want to take A-Level mathematics, but if I get stressed out I won't concentrate and I'll worry to much, so I'm going to just let things play out. Not forgetting that this Monday is my last history exam, and any after that! (Unless I will have to take resits).
I'm now going to do what I mentioned yesterday, and if you can't be bothered to look down the page a little, or remember, I said I was going to show you a photo of my memo board (which in also fairness consists of no memos whatsoever) and describe why I have each individual photo or whatever on there in little brief descriptions (even I can't write that many giant paragraphs, well, I can, but not on this certain topic or, topics even).
Why I'm doing it, is because I need to create a blog, I have nothing else to write about, and I thought I'd share it with you. So, moving on, my board actually looks like this below;
I've just realised how crummy the photo actually looks, and looked way better when I was taking it, but like the images on my walls in my last post, I'm lucky to have gotten all the images in the photo. Now, I'll just list down with what is on the board and little descriptions. (If you wish to view an image or the images better than just click on the photo).

Psych (2 images, 2 quotes). 

Now, if you're wondering what the quotes actually say, one says;
Shawn: 'Good morning, detectives. Collecting for the policemen's ball?'
Lassiter: 'We don't have balls'.
Shawn: 'I have honestly no response to that'.
Then the second quote is;
Shawn: 'My pilot's license? It's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked - problems at the Kazakhstan border. I'd give you the details, but then I'd have to kill you...which I can't do, because my license to kill has been revoked'.' 
You should have known that by now, I love Psych. It's one of my favourite shows on the TV at the moment, sometimes I get annoyed with the romance, but the bromance between Gus/Shawn makes it always worth watching.


All Time Low (2 images).


Clearly one of my favourite bands, as I've mentioned in past blogs. I seriously LOVE their new album Dirty Work that has come out, so I'm actually going to buy it. Also, if you've noticed in my picture, Alex Gaskarth has his previous blonde hair, rather than his now dark auburn hair.


Movie ticket stubs. (2).


These 2 stubs are actually from seeing Tangled in 3D and Paul. 2 actually really fantastic films, and I collect the stubs from the movies I go to see at the cinema, sadly, I've lost a few, and then a few I'm unable to put on because of the no space left issue. So, I'm going to of course by a second board, as they only cost £2.75! Hopefully my stubs will add up, but for now they are actually the only ones.


Russell Howard ticket.


I went to see him on February 16th of this year, and I cannot explain how much I enjoyed it! It was on his Right Here, Right Now tour, and he was in Liverpool at the Echo Arena, and I had wanted to see him for a long long time. I saved up, the ticket only cost me £28.50, which was so worth it! I plan to see him again, but not the same tour, I'm just going to buy the DVD, even though I already know what he's going to joke about. I also seriously love comedians, so he isn't the only one I wish to see this year and years to come.


Albert Einstein tongue image.


I just found this hilarious, and because I wasn't able to find a bigger one, I printed off a smaller image and just placed it on the board. I do like Albert Einstein, and some of my favourite quotes are by him. I mean, I can't remember it fully, but it goes like 'A life lived with others is a life worth lived', or something along those lines. I also knew this was a famous image, either edited or real, so I naturally wanted it.


Cut out image from Heat magazine.


If you are wondering which image I'm on about, it is the one that states 'It's a good feeling beating Cheryl!'. The reason for this image is because last year Danni Minogue won with her entrant Matt Cardle on X - Factor even though the odds were with Cheryl Cole winning with one of her girls. But as she didn't, she had lost out to Danni. Now what you have to understand is, the reason I chose to put it on my board is because I hate Cheryl Cole. Whether it was in the girl band she was in, or appearing on commercials or on TV, I don't like her, so I put it up because I was happy she didn't win with one of her entrants.


Scott Pilgrim VS. The World images. (2).


I basically just loved this film enough to get 2 images from it. One of the images is for a signing where the creator is located. I don't know why I have it, I just don't have the heart to take it down.


Matt Smith as The Doctor.


Do I really need to say much here? Matt Smith is ridiculously attractive, Doctor Who is one of my personal favourite TV shows out there. I don't think my board would have been completed without him anyways. This image was also the most awkward to place because most of my other images were rectangular, so I ended up under-laying and over-laying and found a way to place it on.


Small Film Poster images. (6)


If you can notice them all, they are Blades Of GloryFanboys, The Social Network, Dinner For Schmucks, Footloose and The Shining. All of which are films I've seen that I've loved. In all honesty, I saw the images and put them on my board. Now, Fanboys is a film I'd suggest a hundred times over, as the same for Footloose and The Shining. Don't get me wrong, I love the other 2 films as much, but I have a thing for old films.


TV show images. (4)


FringeHouse and Scrubs are obviously long running shows. Except for The Walking Dead. I don't even think I could make it a week without watching at least one episode. I mean, the cast, the characters. Robert Sean-Leonard, Hugh Laurie and Jesse Spencer are not only attractive, but amazing actors. The Scrubs image is of the new series, which admittingly, I am not fond of, but I however did enjoy the first 6 series, so that's why the Scrubs reminder is there. With Fringe, J.J Abrams I believe is a genius, and is also the mastermind behind The Event and Lost (am I the only one severely disappointed with the ending? I thought it was terrible for a show that went through all of that) this show is soon to be on hiatus for 6 months, but god, I'm so glad it actually came out. The Walking Dead was given to me by a friend who suggested it to me, it's safe to say I watched the entire of the first series, but


The Glee Gleek Tour image.


Well, obviously I seriously want to go see Glee live! Not only that but I'm an honest Gleek. I adore Glee and I couldn't see myself hating it at all. I would take it down, I wouldn't replace it either. I love the characters, the storyline, the ups and down and most importantly, the music. I don't know how many of their songs I've got that they've remade from the artists I already love and made it 1000 times better. Then you have the subject of the original songs they've made. I can't find any fault, and when I manage to get a new board there shall be assurance that I'm going to put more Glee images up.


The Heads. (2)


I don't really know where I was going with the heads, one is of Keira Knightley, then the other is the Psycho scream face. I guess the scream face was because I adore Alfred Hitchcock movies and Keira Knightley was made because I liked the cut of her hair. Infact, I don't know much why they are on my board, I just don't have the heart to take them off.


and then finally and lastly;


The phone charms. (2).


I don't even bother putting them on my phone! I collect them, like my ticket stubs after every time I go to the cinema. They always are of Pokemon and at the moment I have Chicorita (or however you spell it) and Totadile (again, the same on the spelling). I've actually had more of them, but they only ever give me the same one or two, so I just give them to my sister.


That should know be it.
I've come to realise I spent over 2 hours on this, and I don't want to drag on anymore due to the fact that I have indeed realised that this is quite a long post. I did, on some of the explanations lack a little, but because there was not a lot really to write about them.
I assure you, and I am assuring myself that I shall not be writing another blog like that any time soon, and I mean on the sense of a board, not a long journal, I have a tendency to do that, and no matter how many times I tell myself I won't do it, I do. So you have to bare with me on that one.
I cannot post a link today, as sadly, I do not have on. I have checked and come to learn that What The Buck Show hasn't made a new video at the moment, or during the long period I was writing this.
I would also understand if you choose not to read through this entirely, and just glance or scan through it, because in total honesty, like in a previous blog before I would totally not read all of this, but I did write it, so I can just say I've read it all already.
Till tomorrow, where I will post double links for today and tomorrow's What The Buck Show, infact, I really need to stop doing these journals earlier than normal and having to post a link the very next day, I must get my act together.




Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment