Tuesday 14 June 2011

16.

I really should stop ending some of my blogs with 'until tomorrow', seriously, I shouldn't write that because on some occasions I can't post the next day, or the day after that, which is exactly what I've done, so, so sorry for that!
But, now I've remembered I'm now able to write this blog, and I sincerely hope that I'm able to make one tomorrow also, because I've pretty much got NO EXAMS LEFT
Gosh, it feels great to say/write that! But, that is of course for now, because I got accepted into my sixth form, which I'm shocked by because I only went to that school for about 7 months, and not to mention the fact it's going to be a little hard to get there on time, as I live 3 miles away, and then lastly the issue of finishing my work and spending to much time on it.
I'm just completed amazed I was accepted, and no point in moping, as it is over and done with, just like my exams!
Now.
Slightly awkward moment yesterday (13.06.11) because I turned up for my last history test on the wrong day, and then I was almost sent into a year 10 English test. To say it was awkward is an understatement, but I laughed and forgot about it, and my test was today, well, this afternoon actually, and I didn't do so bad, even though my hand really hurt afterwards, also near the end I had to rush due to the fact that I had about 10 minutes left to do 2 questions, one worth 7 marks the other 12, and what I did was rush both, but focused more on the 12 marks.
For me, time goes excessively fast, especially when trying to do a test, it seems everyone else can finish 15 or so minutes before the end, except me, I'm still writing.
I guess I just hate time limits, like, a lot.
I don't suppose anything interesting happened all that much in the past few days I failed to blog, I got some new magazines, new posters (which to be honest I get every week), I've spent a lot of time thinking, watching some TV, as I do.
OH!
I almost forgot, a while back I brought a t-shirt, this one to be exact (I know I mentioned trying to refrain from putting images into all my blogs, but basically, I change my mind all the time, so sometimes I don't stick to what I say, but I always try);
Of course, it looked better in real life, but I got this shirt, from a site called shirt.woot.com (I will add a link at the bottom) and it took about 2 weeks to arrive, I then got it, was quite pleased with it, and not long after, say about 3 or so weeks, I'd placed it in one of my draws, my mum took it out, obviously to wash it, and she went and lost it. To say I'm still angry is quite an obvious guess, and I'm going to have to buy myself a new one. It isn't that I'm strapped for cash or anything, it's just I shouldn't have to buy a new t-shirt because my mum couldn't leave things along in the first place
So we pretty much gave up looking for it (I believe she's gotten rid of it, she believes it's still in the house, who knows), and I decided I'm going to have to buy myself a new shirt, I thought about getting this one again, but I can always get it any other time, so I went searching through the internet for a new shirt, and it was terribly hard. 
I'm not joking with you either.
It really is hard to just pick one shirt out of so many because I couldn't choose one, and then it got worse when there was about 50 I wanted to buy, but I had to narrow it down, and after (I do not lie here) about 6 hours I settled on 2 t-shirts. One of which was a girls Green Lantern shirt, the other a A Very Potter Musical - 'Gettin' Back To Hogwarts' to do list, and after thinking for 10 minutes, and realising the Green Lantern t-shirt meant having to pay £28 postage and packaging, I decided with the A Very Potter Musical t-shirt, which looks like this;
Actually, because it is a front to back t-shirt, I had to take 2 screenshot's (and of course I'll give the link below), but yeah, I ended up with this shirt, and it won't be the last Starkid t-shirt to say the least, I'm just hoping that my mum or anyone looses this. I don't know how long it will take to deliver either, because it didn't mention it when we brought it, so I'm going to have to sit by the door and/or letterbox till it does, and I'm seriously hoping it fits me, otherwise I'll be quite annoyed.
Should also mention, my mum opted to buy it for me because I payed for my last t-shirt I brought, so because she lost it, she owe'd me a new one, and I'm super mega excited.

I'm a little relived I had something to mention in this blog now because I had no idea what I was going to put, so thank god for everything that has happened in some retrospect, even though I seriously want my shirt back. I also have a 'gotta-look-at-t-shirt-that-I-so-want-to-buy' addiction, so I'm going to have to sort that out.
Quick mention, I'm tad a bit annoyed at people on Facebook that feel the need to post that they have a Tumblr. You don't do that, you do not post anything Tumblr related on Facebook. You shouldn't care about how many more followers you get, you don't mix the two up. I don't, neither should idiots on Facebook. If they knew anything about Tumblr in the first place they should know that they should accommodate it with Facebook. I shouldn't rant like that, and I'm not being hypocritical either because I don't do that, but it is so annoying, it really is.

The links for the What The Buck Show that I haven't posted are below, as well as the links for the T-Shirts I previously owned and have just brought to (I'll take a photo of my t-shirt when it arrives aswell, and I'm hoping not to be disappointed aswell);




http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=8901 - Delorean from Back To The Future crashing into The Tardis t-shirt.


Hope you guys actually take a look or even buy one of those shirts because, well, why not


I'm not going to end on a 'till tomorrow' line again, but more like a 'till my next blog' because then that makes more sense, and I always go up in number order, so it shouldn't be hard to find my last or other blog or whatever, so, yeah, till my next blog.


Alana.

No comments:

Post a Comment